Wednesday, October 3, 2007

First time...


First time blogging. I'm not sure what to expect as this is all new to me, but for whatever reason I thought it would be interesting to chronicle, here on the web, the ups, downs, and everyday happenings of my life.

I feel so blessed to be living this life. I have an amazing beautiful loving wife, a cute healthy new daughter, and am fortunate that I can strike a balance between work and life.

Triathlon is my personal outlet. It provides a forum for my competitive spirit, motivates me to stay in shape, and has allowed me to meet some great people over the past several years.

Stay tuned for more...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fred, you are an amazing person and a wonderful son. You are also a great Daddy to Liya, she is so lucky to have you and Kyra as parents. God Bless You as you journey through life as a family.
I Love you,
Mom

Fred Gilbert said...

Thanks Mom! I wouldn't be the person I am without you!