Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My New Ride!



I haven't had a chance to post photos of my new ride...a 2008 58cm Cervelo P2C Dura Ace. She came from the great guys at Bike Authority located in Broadview Heights, OH (outside of Cleveland). They were awesome to deal with and took excellent care of me throughout the entire process. I can't recommend you check them out enough if you're in the market for a high-end road or tri bike. I feel so lucky to do what I love on such a nice bike! Here are the full specs:
  • Shimano Dura Ace 7800 Crank, Ders, Pedals
  • Zero Gravity Ti Brakes
  • Easton Vistas (Training)
  • Hed 3 Clinchers/Renn 575 Disc (Racing)
  • Michelin Pro Race 2 tires
  • Hed Vantage Eight Aerobar w/Carbon s-bends
  • Tektro Carbon Brake Levers
  • Ritchey WCS Stem
  • Selle San Marco Aspide Saddle
  • Profile Design Kages
  • Fizik Microtex Bar Tape
  • Custom Carbon Hydrotail
  • And of course the custom sailnfast graphic below the seatpost!
Now I just need to continue to work on building an engine worthy of such a nice ride!

No comments: